Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Dream High Ceilings & Crying

Dream by Dreaming Again – Ok this is the second time I dreamt that someone telling me I was going to die. Each time I’ve had to pester them for the answer, it was like they didn’t want to tell me. The first time it was a women and the second was a man (telling me).

Previous Dream: The women was on the phone and told me, “Crystal…your going to die”. I hung up on her and started crying.


Last nights Dream: The man was in the same room as I, with tall ceilings in a beautiful living room with the ceiling as windows. It was in a comfortable setting and I was pulling on this mans arm (almost like a kid would do) and asking him, “Come on, tell me”. He looked at me and said, “Your going to die before or by the time you reach the age of 26″.

Just after that, I remember I was lying on the living room floor (same room), relaxed, looking up at the ceiling (windows). By the way, the sky was a beautiful light blue with only a few small clouds and also for some reason I saw the tops of trees but not leaves on the branches. I remember lying with someone close to me (A female but I don’t remember who) and telling this person that, “I’ve always wanted my ceilings like this, it’s so beautiful and I can watch the thunderstorms when they come in…I can see it all”. That’s it!

In real life, I really do enjoy watching thunderstorms…it calms me. When I awoke from this dream I thought, well that was silly (meaning the death at the age of 26) because I’m now 32!These are definitely not the dreams I want to have. Please help me figure out what is going on.

Sincerely, Dreaming again

Reply By Sowelu – Hi Dreaming Again! My take on your dream is quite similar to what you’ve already received, though I’ll “spell out the symbology” a bit anyway.

You Said “The first time it was a women and the second was a man (telling me)”.

This sequence seems to indicate that you were emotionally aware of this impending change in your life prior to becoming mentally aware. You likely had feelings of anxiety or antsiness or depression before you understood why, in other words.

Previous Dream: You said “The women was on the phone and told me, “Crystal…your going to die”. I hung up on her and started crying”.

Females often symbolize one’s emotional authority, or ‘feminine guidance’, and in this dream it seems you were being informed of the coming changes for you at the emotional level (meaning you could “feel” it, but not understand what “it” was, yet).

The crying indicates an emotional release that you may have experienced in your daily life without much conscious understanding of why you were needing to cry or feel down or whatever form the emotional release actual took in daily life. Crying in dreams, however, indicates the need for, at least, a release of the emotional energy surrounding change.

Most beliefs we hold have emotions attached. Most emotions we have come with ideas, thoughts or beliefs attached. When we encounter deep changes in self, it is always both energetic aspects that shift, the feminine (emotional) and masculine (mental/behavioral).

Last nights Dream: You said “The man was in the same room as I, with tall ceilings in a beautiful living room with the ceiling as windows”.

Males in dreams often represent one’s own “masculine” (also sometimes referred to as the animus or yang), which consists of one’s thoughts and behaviors, beliefs and mental attitudes. So in this dream you are finally “with” your intellect with regard to this change, meaning that you’re becoming mentally aware that something is changing in you to a great degree, even if it is “only” an inner change.

Having the tall ceiling as windows indicates first a lifting upward of the limitations that existed in your beliefs or mental understanding of self, life, All That Is, etc. Secondly, the window feature indicates that there is a ”beyond” to your changing perspective.

Meaning that as you remove the current mental/belief-oriented limitations that you live from, you are also moving toward a state of recognizing, at least, that there truly IS no limitation in consciousness. Windows indicate the ability to see beyond one’s current limitations, the ability to expand one’s view beyond anything previously held as “belief”.

So, being with this man in this place with the windowed high ceilings is akin to being with a higher consciousness that you have in your total self, though you don’t perhaps currently live from this higher consciousness at all times (not a room in your currently known house, but a room you ARE “in”). You’re in contact with this higher consciousness part of self in this dream, iow.

You Said “It was in a comfortable setting and I was pulling on this mans arm (almost like a kid would do) and asking him, ‘Come on, tell me’. He looked at me and said, ‘Your going to die before or by the time you reach the age of 26′”.

Being comfortable with this man indicates that at least while you are in your “within”, you are at ease with your higher consciousness. Perhaps in your daily physical life this is not the case, I don’t know, but there IS a part of you that’s quite comfortable with your expansive essence.

Pulling on his arm indicates the possibility that you have or will “draw from” your higher self what you need to know at the appropriate time. It is you asking, remember, which is an important aspect of growth. It must be our choice or what’s gained would be lost in the frustration of feeling ‘put upon’ by circumstances we didn’t ask for.

So… I would recognize, if I were you, that you’ve been asking this part of self for guidance, assistance, or input regarding self and the changes indicated by him will be the result.

And what he tells you is that once you balance your masculine and feminine energies (2) in self, and achieve a ’perfect balance of man, 3 chakras above and 3 below (the heart which is the harmonizing center) all in harmony’ (6), you will approach “cosmic consciousness, infinity” (8), which is a death of the “little self”. The “little self” is the human personality’s idea of who it is, as opposed to who one truly is, which goes far beyond human existence.

You said “Just after that, I remember I was lying on the living room floor (same room), relaxed, looking up at the ceiling (windows). By the way, the sky was a beautiful light blue with only a few small clouds and also for some reason I saw the tops of trees but not leaves on the branches. I remember lying with someone close to me (A female but I don’t remember who) and telling this person that, “I’ve always wanted my ceilings like this, it’s so beautiful and I can watch the thunderstorms when they come in…I can see it all”.

And here we see a confirmation of your request for this change in your life, whether you’ve consciously acknowledged your desire for it or not yet. You tell a female (inner self) that you’ve always wanted to see beyond the limitations in your daily life, able to perceive the true power that lies at the essence of your existence.

Seeing the tops of the trees but not leaves indicates that perhaps you can conceive of an expansive view of life or imagine it at this stage, but you’re uncertain what your own particular talents are or will be, or exactly how you fit in the grand scheme once you do achieve this fully expanded understanding (cosmic consciousness).

That’s a bit of how I see this dream, Crystal, hope it helps! Take what fits, of course, and toss the rest!

Love you! Sowelu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog