Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Hospital Tests

Dream By Dreaming again - Good morning everyone! I had a dream last night but I can’t seem to remember much of it. I was working in a part of the hospital that must have been the lab. I had no experience and I believe in the dream I was supposed to have someone with me training me.

I was in the lab with two patients, one that needed blood taken and a urine test to see if she was pregnant, the other was in another room which I can’t seem to remember what he needed done, I believe some sort of blood test too.


The person that was supposed to be training me was nowhere to be found. I remember talking to the first patient and telling her that we will do the urine test for now (I didn’t want her to know that someone was supposed to be with me, I didn’t want her to feel that the hospital was inadequate). So I sent her to urinate in the bottle and she seemed uncomfortable with it so I reassured her that this is done all the time and to not worry if she spilled some on the outside of the bottle.

When she left to do this, I left looking for the person in charge to get someone in to help. I found her and she didn’t seem to be bothered that no one was there to guide me. I was scared and a little annoyed to the fact that I had to go back there without the knowledge and the fact that these people trusted that I was qualified and didn’t know any different.

The next thing I remember I chose to leave the hospital and went to where my husband and kids were. As I arrived to them I told my husband what happened and I immediately turned and said, “I have to go back and take care of these people”.

I went back to the hospital and the one patient that I hadn’t seen yet was still there. I went into the room and asked him to make a fist and tied the rubber band on his arm, I seen the vein right away and thought to myself  “this will be easy, just do what comes natural”.

That’s it I awoke. I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts!

Reply By Sowelu – Hi, Honey!  Sorry I’m late…. (*giggle*) You Wrote “I was working in a part of the hospital that must have been the lab”.

Hmmmm… a hospital setting in a dream is often a signal that the dreamer is in a healing phase in their life. A lab might indicate the idea that you are trying to put together life plans and ideas, creating and blending your life experiences to try to understand them better and ultimately, as in alchemy, turn them into “gold” or transcend them. A lab can also be an indicator that this dream is a “test result”, as in an answer to your inner quest to know how you’re doing with things.

You Wrote “I had no experience and I believe in the dream I was supposed to have someone with me training me”.

Having no experience in the dream potentially points to your emotional self around all of this self-healing you’re attempting – that you feel inadequate to the task without some assistance. Thinking you’re supposed to have someone with you to train you may be pointing to a belief or mental assumption/attitude you’ve been operating under, which links to the emotional potential that you feel inadequate.

Iow, the sense I have here is that there may be a lack of faith in your ability to self-heal. The mind and emotions are feeding each other in a loop around this concept, potentially. You expect to be shown by some other, more knowledgeable source, what may actually be an innate ability. This in itself may be what’s at issue and getting addressed in the dream. Rather than getting outside help, you need to release the parts of self that negate your self-healing abilities.

You Wrote “I was in the lab with two patients, one that needed blood taken and a urine test to see if she was pregnant, the other was in another room which I can’t seem to remember what he needed done, I believe some sort of blood test too”.

Being in the lab with two “patients” indicates working with two parts of yourself – one male and one female points to the idea of your own masculine and feminine aspects getting worked on in this self-healing process. Your own mind/doing self (male) and heart/emotions (female). You get lots of information about your feminine self – the part of each of us that pertains to our emotional body, our ”inner self”, what’s unconscious, the receiving part of us, what’s hidden about us, what’s in the “dark” or “negative” (as in energetic polarities), as well as our ability/capacity to embrace What Is.

Your feminine may be pregnant, indicating that you may be incubating something new in the area of feelings, perhaps growth in this regard. Or, it may indicate a gestating unconscious connection (in my view the unconscious is the realm of Spirit in our total consciousness, so this would imply a potential for a new level of Spirit relationship gestating).

A blood test, symbolically, might be akin to getting an assessment of the life force flow of this part of you… iow, attempting to analyze just what it is that makes up your feminine “blood”/energy at this time. Is it dis-eased or healthy? — The same would go for a blood test for the male. That would be an analysis of what makes up your  “masculine” energy – what thoughts, beliefs, attitudes, judgements, etc. As well as how much ego has control, how much Higher Mind, etc. The urine test requires that one do a release, indicating that you potentially have some negative emotions to release, still.

You Wrote “The person that was supposed to be training me was nowhere to be found. I remember talking to the first patient and telling her that we will do the urine test for now (I didn’t want her to know that someone was supposed to be with me, I didn’t want her to feel that the hospital was inadequate). So I sent her to urinate in the bottle and she seemed uncomfortable with it so I reassured her that this is done all the time and to not worry if she spilled some on the outside of the bottle”.

Not seeing anyone to help you indicates, very simply, that you don’t SEE your actual, true help, which lies within yourself, innately!  What you DO recignize, and therefore ”counsel” yourself about, is the need to release negative emotions. You do this with a sense of not being ”legitimate”, however, which may indicate that in your daily life you haven’t actually accomplished a full release of negative emotions. Iow, you’re still holding onto one that says you’re not supposed to heal yourself.

Your own advice to yourself in this dream is not to worry about the overflow that may occur in your life, “messing things up” for a bit. It happens to everybody, it’s part of the process. This is a valid concept you innately understand, but do you know what it translates to in your daily life? Emotional upset in areas of your life that aren’t at issue, potentially. Being influenced by this healing process and releasing of negativity, having an effect in every part of your being for the time period of your healing. Be compassionate toward yourself while this goes on.

You wrote “When she left to do this, I left looking for the person in charge to get someone in to help. I found her and she didn’t seem to be bothered that no one was there to guide me. I was scared and a little annoyed to the fact that I had to go back there without the knowledge and the fact that these people trusted that I was qualified and didn’t know any different.

Again we see ideas and feelings you’re carrying around with you that serve to disable you in your healing. Your guidance is quite aware of what you can do on your own…  And taking your hand and “doing it for you” would not be the empowering process self-healing is meant to be.

You wrote “The next thing I remember I chose to leave the hospital and went to where my husband and kids were. As I arrived to them I told my husband what happened and I immediately turned and said, I have to go back and take care of these people”.

This may be the application of the ideas mentioned earlier about “overspill” affecting all areas of your life for the time being, and that you need to be good to you and address what’s priority for now. Your own self-healing. How you do this may look like all kinds of things in the daily world, but the fact is you’re driven to “do what you do” because it’s serving an ultimate healing purpose.

You Wrote “I went back to the hospital and the one patient that I hadn’t seen yet was still there”. This tells you that you still have things in the mental arena or behavioral arena that need addressing. Beliefs or self-negating ideas that still need work.

You Wrote “I went into the room and asked him to make a fist and tied the rubber band on his arm, I saw the vein right away and thought to myself  “this will be easy, just do what comes natural”.

So… you get to work! You do what comes natural and it IS the proper path. This is what your mind needs to embrace at this stage. If you actually DO get into trouble, you’ll get the help you need, but for now, you’re doing just fine. Go with the flow. That’s my take, hope it helps! Blessings to you in discovering the life meaning in your dream messages!

Namasté, Sowelu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog