Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Satellite

Dream By Revo - Hi everyone! my dream - I was in a room. I noticed three people sitting opposite me staring into a large screen. I knew I had been with these people before.

There was an open door. I stood and walked through the door. Outside, I walked down a enclosed walkway. At the exit I found myself in a large vacant area, like a crater. In the distance I saw one tree, the rest of the landscape was barren. I walked over to the tree. It was a land mark for me. I remember the landscape being unusual.


An object that looked like a satellite hovered in front of me. I knew it was intelligent and friendly. I had seen them before. This time there was only the one. It somehow conveyed to me it wanted to play. I thrust my arm forward motioning it to fly forward. Off it flew, like lightning, really fast. It stoped about 100 yds away. I motioned for it to come back and before I knew it, it had returned to hover just above me. I repeated this in all 4 directions. I was completly amazed.

Then I pointed up to the sky and off it went straight up. This thing never turned it just went in reverse and forward.When it was up in the sky it started to spin, it began to draw in the sky, creating a spiral as it turned faster and faster, I could see beautiful colours and started to laugh in excitement. It was like the whole sky had become one spiral of brilliant colours.

I had to show the others. I headed back to the room as fast as I could. They were still staring into the screen. I pleaded with them to come outside and see this incredible thing in the sky, no one budged, so I sat down with them in front of the screen trying to convince them to come outside and see it but like them I stared into the screen and that’s all I can remember.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Revo

Reply By Sowelu – Hiya Revo! You wrote “I was in a room. I noticed three people sitting opposite me staring into a large screen. I knew I had been with these people before”.

Being in a room indicates a contained structure of some kind within which you share your existence, at least partly. This could be pointing to your personal world, the global community, or a place within yourself – meaning a mental construct you have about your existence, currently.

3 is often a symbol denoting the mind/body/spirit harmony in self, but you being there would make it 4 in the room, correct? Which can be an indication of “the heart”, as in the heart of the matter. It could also be pointing to your own growing into balance with your 4 aspects; the masculine (mind/outer-focus) and feminine (emotions/inner-focus) of the lower self (human self) and your masculine (Higher Mind) and feminine (Higher Will) of your higher self (spiritual self).

You don’t say if this is a screen as in something you’d find to keep out bugs or a screen as in something a film would be projected on, and whether or not there is anything currently being viewed on this screen, so bear that in mind as you continue to read this.

Staring at a screen indicates at least the idea of seeing, but not participating in, something. It could point to the idea of mesmerization. Also the idea of filtering perception, or viewing a “program” (television screen). Again, the type of screen might clarify this better.

You wrote “There was an open door. I stood and walked through the door”.

Open doors indicate opportunities for self-discovery. It seems you choose (you did recently?) this over staring at the screen, unlike others you’re with – who may represent the concept of other people in daily life, or perhaps this scene points to a single part of you taking this opportunity, while the “rest of you” remains “with the program”.

You wrote “Outside, I walked down a enclosed walkway. At the exit I found myself in a large vacant area, like a crater”.

The walkway seems to point to a “pathway to insight”, a protected passage to your self-discovery that you enjoy once you choose the opportunity. Craters can denote an old memory of an explosive experience or an opening to the unconscious.

You wrote “In the distance I saw one tree, the rest of the landscape was barren”.

Trees in dreams often symbolize the concept of  ”The Tree of Life”, a symbol of individual growth, development of the self through life. Being a single tree in an otherwise barren landscape lends to the idea of Oneness… the development of a single being in the Cosmos follows the natural progression that all life follows… there is a Oneness that is truth… and yet the individual has tremendous value and import.

You wrote “I walked over to the tree. It was a land mark for me. I remember the landscape being unusual”.

My sense here is that the tree, acting as a landmark, is symbolic of the idea of maintaining a sense of self while you explore and let go of the limited identity you left in the screen room.

You wrote “An object that looked like a satellite hovered in front of me”.

Satellites typically represent communication from one’s higher self; the concept of moving “into a new orbit” , which goes with the idea of the crater being an opening to the unconscious. However, having a satellite appear in a dream can also symbolize that the dreamer IS a “satellite” of someone/thing else, a follower of someone else’s beliefs, an entity that is dependent upon another’s energy rather than generating one’s own. Both of these concepts may apply here.

You wrote “I knew it was intelligent and friendly. I had seen them before. This time there was only the one”.

Being familiar with this object/being indicates you are aware of this part of self at some level, and that it is not something to fear, but rather a source of knowledge and joy, perhaps. I get the sense of becoming aware of your greater being, your higher/highest self, or “what/where you come from”, and that you are part of a group of the knowledgeable, joyful beings. In this dream, however, you are only interacting with one, the one that is “yours” for this life, perhaps, or the individuated aspect of The One that birthed your existence here”.

You wrote “It somehow conveyed to me it wanted to play”.

Remember we’re on an excursion of self-discovery, and you’re interacting with a “higher” part of self, perhaps, and at least one message is “play”. The feeling I get is that this is something to remember about life – play with it. Enjoy your ability to experience through the form you currently have.

You wrote “I thrust my arm forward motioning it to fly forward. Off it flew, like lightning, really fast. It stoped about 100 yds away. I motioned for it to come back and before I knew it, it had returned to hover just above me. I repeated this in all 4 directions. I was completly amazed”.

The Four Directions is another indicator of the wholeness of life, the full life cycle, as experienced through the human perspective. The sense I have here is that you’re being told to play with and enjoy your life, and recognize that you are in command. Intend, create, enjoy.

You wrote “Then I pointed up to the sky and off it went straight up. This thing never turned it just went in reverse and forward. When it was up in the sky it started to spin, it began to draw in the sky, creating a spiral as it turned faster and faster, I could see beautiful colours and started to laugh in excitement. It was like the whole sky had become one spiral of brilliant colours”.

More of that sense that life is limitless, you can create what you desire in joy and “spirit abandon”, but there seems to be a more subtle message here, too. It feels like a message to remember you’re more than your human self, regardless of the seemingly limited experience you currently enjoy.

Only moving forward and reverse when moving in the 4 directions and up, but then spinning and creating a spiral once “higher”, seems to point to the idea, again, of the seeming limits of human or 3D existence vs. what’s possible when we raise our frequency.

You wrote “I had to show the others. I headed back to the room as fast as I could”.

This seems to point to your desire to share your Spirit and your awakening awareness with others, or a message to do so. It seems that once you gain this new insight from your self-discovery opportunity, you want to share it with everyone. I don’t know if this points to an actual event that you’ve recently experienced, or one you will or are in the process of experiencing, in your growth.

You wrote “They were still staring into the screen. I pleaded with them to come outside and see this incredible thing in the sky, no one budged, so I sat down with them in front of the screen trying to convince them to come outside and see it but like them I stared into the screen and that’s all I can remember”.

This reminds me of the common response others have when something spiritual is shared that wasn’t actually felt or experienced by them. It’s not moving to them because it’s not “theirs”, it’s yours. And you also see that they have something in the way to moving… they have this program that mesmerizes them, you see…
Lots of inner movement for me in reading through your dream, Revo, but it doesn’t seem to have words to convey it. I hope you find some use in this, however. Thanks for posting!! Blessings to you in discovering the life meaning in your dream messages!

Namasté, Sowelu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog