Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Worms

Dream By Spacecowgirl – I dreamt last night that I was at home, and every time I sat on a cushion, a worm came out. That kept happening, until the floor was filled with worms. They crawled around everywhere and I kept stepping on them. I must say, I have a phobia of worms, I really hate them. what does this mean ?

Reply By Sowelu – Hi Spacecowgirl! Well, worms are often symbolic of aspects of self that the dreamer prefers not to look at, those aspects that feed on negativity; low self-esteem or self-worth, judgementalism, etc. They often indicate a lack of awareness in the dreamer as well. The message when seen in dreams is often to ”recognize your inner beauty” in a true way.


Couches and living rooms are indicative of everyday living, the living daily life of the dreamer, and whatever occurs on or in them in the dream, in this case negative aspects of self being ignored or squashed, indicates what’s happening regularly in the dreamer’s life.

Having this dream indicates that it’s time to take a look at this stuff, because it’s undermining your positive growth in life. That’s my view, take what fits, toss the rest! Blessings to you in discovering the life meaning in your dream messages!

Namasté, Sowelu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog