Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

End of the world

Dream by Juddlin -  Last night I dreamt that it was the end of the world, Ive had several dreams recently about the world ending. In this particular dream everyone was separated into male and female groups, I could only find my best friend - (who had lost her baby and partner in the confusion)  & my mum and my sister.

My other family male family members had been sent to a different 'camp'. I watched them leave in large shiny lifts/elevators. We were put into houses or flats that had just been decorated very sparsely but nice & very clean too. My partner was there, I was hiding him but not very well - & was found and he was taken away by 3 men through a door. I shouted after him 'Andy I love you, I really love you'. He didn't look back. I was devastated.


I remember walking around the grounds of the camp - it was warm, dark and there was a swimming pool. I also remember feeling really scared, shaking and nervous. We were set 'tasks' to determine where we would go next & all the people I knew started to disappear.

I woke up, crying, shouting 'when the world ends, I want to choose the way I die' I felt so sad, it was really scary. I have also been dreaming that I really need the toilet, waking up frantically that I may have wet the bed, checking the covers, but there is nothing there - I don't even need the loo!!

I have been a bit stressed, job hunting and not getting on properly with some people at work, but this is the worst  dream I've had in a while.

Can anyone help please?

Reply by Sowelu -  Hi Juddlin all the symbology of the dream points to a need to release emotions that are creating feelings of isolation, separation and a feeling of insecurity. This type of negative energy inside us tends to fester and grow the longer we avoid dealing with it, which would likely explain the increase of these types of dreams recently. Something you're afraid of needs to be addressed inside as honestly as possible, in an environment where you feel safe.

Urination is a symbolic representation of the need to release negative emotions. It seems you have a fear that if you do this, you will somehow "ruin yourself" and/or life (beds are symbols of one's intimate relationship with themself). However as you can see when you wake, this is not the case. Do not fear, in other words. The sense of ruin or soiling "where you lie" does not translate into reality. In other words, it's "just" a fear. But it seems you're dealing with a fear of your fears. (This is why a safe environment is crucial for addressing your fears. You're already quite tender about them, you don't need to feel unsafe while you examine them deeper.)

End of the world dreams are indicative of deep fears rising to the surface, threatening to overwhelm and/or kill off the personality self or what is often called the persona. This persona is not actually who you really are, it is just an idea of yourself, and letting it go will not harm you. It is also sometimes referred to as "the false self", which gives you an indication of why it won't cause harm to let it go.

Females in dreams are indicative of the feeling/emotional part of Self. Being with only females indicates a surplus or "over emotional" state for the dreamer. It also indicates a need to "be with your emotions" in a nurturing way. The scene where you're ignored by your spouse reveals that until the emotions are addressed, no amount of grasping for, or appealing to, the masculine side of your nature will create desired results.

Men in dreams are typically a reference to the dreamer's own "action-taking energy" in self, or one's own masculine energy (despite the use of familiar men's images, it is still usually a reference to your own male energy, which is in part what attracted you to the external male partner you have - hope you follow that). So it is your own out-going abilities or ability to take action in the world, as well as your mind, as in your beliefs, attitudes, mental intentions, etc.

Known men's images indicate beliefs, mental patterns and actions that you are consciously aware of and that you likely rely upon in your life.

A male spouse in a dream often points to the concept of "beliefs you are married to" or ideas or attitudes or actions in the world to which you are bound, like marriage.

So...the dream scenario indicates that your emotional status inside is bringing about difficulties with functioning in the world, difficulties with relating to the external world in general, relating with others, and things of that sort.

The dream also indicates that there is a strong need for you to tend to your personal emotional issues (pool) before you can truly reunite with your "male energy" or your ability to function again effectively.

This is what I see in your dream, take what fits, toss the rest. I sure hope this was helpful!

Best to you through this difficult time,
Sowelu




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog