Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

On the Beach

Dream & Interpretaion By Sowelu - Hey all! I wanted to share this dream bit that I had yesterday, because it keeps coming back up as I read AgeA's thread where we've all been expressing...

"I was with a girlfriend and my father, and my father had windows for my friend. I was pleased he could help her install them, and I boasted how my father knew how to do things well and would set her up properly. I remember telling her how he was always good at that sort of thing and you could count on him.

Then there was something about a slip of paper, a specific type of paper, like a receipt or application of some kind, that we couldn't find (related to the windows). She was getting upset and I told her we'd find it, I knew I'd seen it, and asked her what colors of ink were on the paper. She said red and black and yellow, I believe. Something like that. I found the paper under a chair in the room where no one else had looked.

I also remember being at the beach. I remember describing how it used to be, and that now… who the hell wanted to be there? It was overrun with the nasties of this world at this point, and had become just like everywhere else, but I remembered a time when it was wonderful to spend time at the beach. Not any more. Polluted, dirty and everywhere the stain of human limitation making it into a dank and even boring place, having no more magic".

And for the interpretation portion, here are a few symbol meanings:

Father - Aspects attributed to God, the protector and provider. Wiser, more mature masculine aspect.

Female friend - feminine aspect (feeling, motivational energy for thoughts, etc.) not fully integrated yet.

Window - Ability to see beyond a given situation; expanded vision, perception. Window to the other side, inter-dimensional awareness.

Paper - means for self-expression, writing.

Missing/lost - Unclear on meaning, purpose and direction in some aspect of life;indecisive. Lack of clarity due to low energy (what's draining it?) Needing to be found, discovered, recovered.

Chair - Attitude, position in life, part of self-identity. Often comforting/comfortable.

Red - anger
Black - unknown
Yellow - fear

These are the colors the writing was typed in, on the missing (self-expression) paper.

When no issues exist in the emotional body, however, these colors can represent:

Red - life force (non-biased)
Black - The Void, bosom of the feminine, source of Creation
Yellow - peace

The paper was finally discovered where no one else had looked. A place underneath a certain attitude, that which has been comfortable, and how I/we understand our/my self-identity.

And what followed was highly significant. The scene at the beach:

Beach - bridge between conscious and unconscious. One's "within", unconscious resources.

The point in this scene, which is what follows the finding of "the paper" (self expression of anger and fear around the unknown), is that "the beach" has been stained by the nasties of human limitation. We perceive our unconscious (the bridge between conscious and unconscious) resources through our limitations, fearing the unknown and attributing "nasty" and dirty motivations to it.

That's just a bit of the symbolic value in it all, but it just seems so very specific to everything we've been talking about in AgeA's thread, that I had to share.

Incidentally, my feeling is that SeaofFeeling was my friend in the first scene (and may represent a great number of others). Which... means that what Sea has recently displayed, that I'm aware of, represents something in myself not yet fully integrated (just to bring it all back to self, of course)

Also, it is my understanding that the subconscious is our inner child/emotional body, and the unconscious is what we think of as "spirit/god/higher" unknown self. Just by the by. So the beach part is about the unconscious, as perceived by the conscious self, which is influenced by the subconscious (that's the bridge between the 3 minds - the Rainbow Bridge, also know as the "Antahkarana", I'm pretty sure).

Well, I sure can say spirit has "lost it's magic" for me lately, and I don't really have much desire to "go there anymore". Sure, I can see that it's a result of my path work, and will likely clear at some point. But for the moment, much like Lun said, I'm a bit pissed about it all. Don't see a whole helluva lot to be excited about in life, neither here at the physical level, nor "there" at the spirit level. At least I understand that the anger is essentially at myself, but the way through is, as usual, rather difficult.

Quite a dream, all in all. And I appreciate the message, actually, though I'm still a bit perplexed what to do with it, so far.

With love,
Sowelu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog